domingo, 8 de marzo de 2020

THANK GOD



IN THE END MY SONG "THANKS" IS LIGHTING
It was not easy the process I had to experience to mount this piece of music on YouTube. I can say, without a doubt, that the evil one knows when something is for God and tries to stop it. But I imposed myself and, through verses and biblical words, managed to escape the evil one.






I, at 65, riding composing music, recording it, singing it and then getting into the editing process for both YouTube and the Blog, go, go, every day I see that God has provided me with several tools so that I can take to practice some melodies that I have composed.
Contact details are at the end of the Blog

A hug to all Christians and non-Christians, also a greeting to all musicians who are currently riding, like me, their first musical illusions on YouTube or in a blog, very good, encouragement.

Note: when I was composing and assembling this song, the Parable of the talents came to my mind several times; a teaching and biblical learning of the first order to which I have given many turns in my mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THANK GOD

IN THE END MY SONG "THANKS" IS LIGHTING It was not easy the process I had to experience to mount this piece of music on You...